Top 50 Business Schools Australia sorted by state
Top 50 Business Schools Australia
The Creating Value on-line learning program is an award-winning business education program which has recently been substantially re-designed to suit the eLearning environment, especially during this current global COVID-19 pandemic.
- MBA architect Allan Price B. Arch., ARIBA UK Ret., MBA, and appraised E-learning specialist and developer, David Barras-Baker have once again collaborated to redesign their brilliant award winning 32-module learning program called “Creating Value”!
- The E-learning differentiator of this re-designed product is the careful and insightful simplification of traditionally complex concepts. “Creating Value” comprehensively covers all the important financial ratios impacting business performance, covering approximately 90% of the MBA financial curriculum. The “Creating Value” product offers learners the ability to easily comprehend and apply these powerful concepts effectively to their business, thereby gaining a significant advantage on competitors.
- Most of the unique and powerful concepts explained and presented in this award winning business education program, are the brainchild of Allan Price MBA.
Allan Price’s book “Turning Vision into Value” motivated invitations as a guest lecturer on numerous MBA and executive business programs; including programs at the Wits Business School in Johannesburg, the UCT Business School in Cape Town, Henley’s distance learning Graduate Management Institute of Technology, and the Scientific Institute of St. Petersburg in Russia.
In 2005 Allan Price led the finance course on the Accelerated Development Program at the London Business School.
Allan Price’s teaching, focuses on the measurement and creation of value in corporations. His matrix of performance measures focuses managers on the levers that create wealth and includes integrated flowchart views of:
- Business Operations
- Business Strategy
- Net Cash Flow
- Free Cash Flow
teaching the learner how to measure:
- Return on Net Assets
- Return on Equity
- Sustainable and Affordable Growth Rates
- “The Creation of Value”
The original version of the course-ware was distributed on CD-ROM, and enjoyed particular success in Europe. “Financial Skills” won gold from the International Institute of Bankers for the CD program “Financial Skills” in the category of “Best Financial Software Design” and first in place for “Best Computer Based Training Program”.
- Customised corporate versions were subsequently developed for companies including Rolls-Royce, Phillips (Holland), and the Royal Mail group; winning an award presented by His Royal Highness, Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh was for a “Product most likely to succeed” and it did!
- The maintenance of long-distance momentum during this era was challenging which resulted in the project being temporarily shelved and considered by some as “ahead of its time”.
- Learning technology evolution and exponential improvements signaled the time to re-develop this award-winning courseware – ensuring availability for global markets in 2021 and beyond.
- Allan Price and David Barras-Bakers’ collaboration has once again resulted in the refinement and technologically updated new release of “Creating Value” which is now live and available at creatingvalue.fixmyskills.com
- Markets benefiting markedly from this product include all current CEO’s and CFO’s, Sole Proprietors and MBA, Accounting and Commerce students – all of whom stand to derive significant benefit from “Creating Value”.
The good news is that we are happy to offer a discount of 50% to any “bona fide” students enrolled in all Top 50 Business Schools Australia.
- Please complete this form providing your details and proof of enrollment at a recognised learning institution.
- If your application is successful, we will email you a coupon code that you can apply to the shopping cart to discount your order by 50%.
- All Top 50 Business Schools Australia students are eligible for the 50% discount.